BYSA is proud to present: Bruce’s Summer Soccer Camps 2013
Camp Dates May 20-24 June 10 - 14 July 22 – 26
Times: 9 am - 4 pm Mon—Fri Ages: Girls and Boys age 6-18
Cost: $140 $25 family discount $40 off second camp
Total Player Development
Commitment to excellence on and off the field is the emphasis of this camp. Players are divided into groups by age and ability with low staff-to-camper ratios for concentrated teaching. There is a strong focus on individual skills as well as a dynamic program that advances team tactics. Player creativity is encouraged to maintain a positive attitude toward developing their game. Daily morning sessions include training in techniques such as finishing, passing, dribbling, heading, and ball control, while afternoon sessions concentrate on tactical development with full sided matches and tournaments. Daily activities include film sessions as well as a series of lectures and question and answer sessions. Advanced campers will also benefit from the recruiting opportunities offered through our in-camp college recruiting seminar and our network of college coaches who will work with this camp.
Camp Staff Information:
- Bruce Groshong: Director of Coaching Barrow Youth Soccer Association. Bruce has over 40 years playing and coaching experience including the semi-professional level with the Georgia Steamers and The Soccer Academy - Team Motorhead (Player/Coach). Holds a USSF B License, NSCAA Goalkeeping Level 1 & 2 Regional Diploma, Certified Referee since 1981. Florida ODP Staff Coach since 2004. Georgia ODP Staff Coach since 2011.
- Jason P Smith—Pfeiffer University Men’s Head Soccer Coach, Former Professional Coach with Atlanta Silverbacks
- Steven Andrew—Piedmont College Women’s Head Soccer Coach, Scottish U17 National Team
- Scott Borchers—Emmanuel College Men’s Head Soccer Coach and former Professional player.
- Sean Bray— University of Rio Grande Men’s Assistant Coach, Ohio ODP & IU Camp Staff
- Ron Beacham— BYSA Staff Coach and former Semi Professional player with Georgia Steamers
BYSA Rain and Information Line: